You need this to get started. This basic installation includes the King James Version, King James Version w/ Strong's numbers, Strong's dictionary, and the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge cross-references. Download additional resources using the "Download" menu within e-Sword.
Minimal system requirements include:
- Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7, or 8
- Pentium based PC (or equivalent)
- 800 x 600 resolution or greater
To download and install e-Sword on your PC, please follow these simple steps:
- Click on the "Down Arrow" download image below. After a little while your browser's Save dialog appears.
- Choose where on your hard drive you would like to save the installation file and start the download.
- Open/Run the file (for example by opening the folder where you saved it and double-clicking the installation file). There is no need for uninstalling older versions before updating. The installation program guides you through the rest of the process.
If you need help in getting started using e-Sword, visit the Training web page.
|e-Sword v10.1.0 application installation
(Also for upgrading e-Sword 9.9 and older.)
View Update Changes
|*** OR ***
|e-Sword v10.1.0 update
(e-Sword 10.0 must already be installed!)
Get e-Sword on Mac or Linux In Under 5 Minutes!